Monday, July 27, 2009

Me on the 27th of July 2009, Circa 18:00 P.M





Its been a year since I first laid the foundations for this blog, one year hence,a perfect time to begin then eh?

I ought to emphasize that my inability to build a proper website of my own was/is the motivation behind me, kick starting this blog again. Also, I'm taking a sabbatical ( from nothing) of sorts to get to the roots of some of the basic questions that have been plaguing my head, constantly nudging me into the edges of despair and back, for a long long time now. I want to KNOW, thus was born "The En Route". I should therefore lay out some statutaries before I move on.

My strong beliefs regarding the intents of a personal blog, that it is what it should be, an Expression of Individuality more than anything else, that it should please YOURSELF more than anyone/anything else is the underlying principle (too formal, eh flugg it).. erm the main reason (how INDIAN is my englifiss now??), that starting anew, is a constant choice , a choice that I presently undertake. Those who know me from before might find this venture (notice how I'm becoming more mature with the words I use) a bit too....erm... well, "not me". I assure you, It IS me, the same guy who during me undergrad swore at everyone/everything possible under the face of the fusing sun (also notice how I have become more scientifically astute by referring to the fusion reaction in the sun).

When the worlds oldest democracy wants change, you bloody well give it to her, C.H.A.N.G.E, I guess I have, changed.

No comments: